Baler, Aurora

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Para-Para-Paradise

*The photo above was taken at Dicasalarin Cove.

Diguisit Rock Formations.



Still at Dicasalarin Cove.



Diguisit Falls.










Balete Tree.

It's already summer in the Philippines, so I thought of posting our Baler trip last February. Also, we went to the mother falls which is the Ditumabo Falls, though I got no pictures to show you because I was so busy trekking when I was there, in order for me to reach the place immediately, it was definitely worth the trek. When I got there, I was so excited to swim and forgot to take a picture. Just like any other falls, the water is so cold and the rocks are so slippery. It was my first time to trek and I really have fun. For me, the most memorable part of my Baler experience was the Ditumabo Falls and Dicasalarin Cove for the place is so beautiful, I can describe it as paradise. That's a wrap! I hope that everyone will have a great summer experience this year.

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.