Kenji Tei Ramen House

Monday, May 16, 2016

Ramen And Other Options.



Last March 31, we celebrated my moving up in Kenji Tei Ramen House at Alabang Town Center. We ordered Shoyu RamenKatsudonSaikoro Beef TeppanKaraage, and of course Gohan. Their Shoyu Ramen is one of my favorites. Their ramen tastes so good! I like the tenderness of the Chashu and the texture of their noodles; which is neither soft nor hard, just the normal one. With their Katsudon, we chose to separate the egg with the pork. Well it tastes sweet; I like that the pork is also tender, and the egg is cooked well.Their Saikoro Beef Teppan is so yummy. I really like it because the beef is also tender and the veggies are a bit crunchy. Their Karaage is also good by the way.


Way to go, Kenji Tei!

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.