Subic, Zambales, Philippines

Subic, Zambales

Wednesday, July 20, 2016


It's All About The Water.













I love going to North, specifically in Subic. I really the fact that they have tons of duty frees and you can shop without showing your passport and prove that you just came back from other country. It's like you're shopping in S&R without membership. I also like the fact that in order for you to go to the different known tourist attractions there, you must need to enjoy first the long ride and the feeling that you're on an adventure. I love that they have a lot of trees and sometimes you'll find monkeys hanging around. It's not advisable to feed them or even open your windows. Okay? Subic, Zambales is located along the northern coast of Subic Bay in the Philippines so most of my photos for this entry are all about water and were taken in Ocean Adventure, All Hands Beach Resort, and the Subic Bay.

2 comments

  1. Wow looks nice! And a very interesting Blog Danielle!

    I heard from the Mango Festival in Zamabales. Have you ever been there?

    Regards,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've never been to the Mango Festival in Zambales, but I would love to.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear from you.

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.