Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines

Butterfly Twists

Wednesday, August 10, 2016


Flats For You And Me.

I've been using this Victoria Nude Croc Ballet Pumps from Butterfly Twists for months now and I must say they're my favorite on the go shoes. I really like how comfortable it is because of its memory foam cushioning. I also like that it's a foldable footwear, it's light and I can carry it in my bag anytime, anywhere. I love its chic design, its color and texture. It is definitely worth the price!
Get yours now by visiting https://butterflytwists.com.

2 comments

  1. Amazing review of the footwear! Love the photo! I am definitely considering buying one as well. Thanks, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear from you.

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.