Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

Cafe Seolhwa

Sunday, August 21, 2016


Snow In My Tummy.

Bing Su is a Korean dessert. It is light snow flake ice dessert made of milk. I really like it because I'm like eating snow. I ordered Choco Brownie Bing Su since it has chocolate ice cream, crushed grahams on top, pieces of brownies, nuts, chocolate syrup, choco crunch, and choco milk snow. You can choose from single or large size. This one is single which can be shared by two for P250. Their prices are reasonable and I know you'll agree with me when you try it yourself. Cafe Seolhwa in Solenad, Nuvali provides fast and good quality service, you don't need to follow up your orders. I also like that their staff are accommodating and sometimes, the owner will chat with you and will be the one to serve your order.
Rating: 3 out of 3.
Check them out! You'll love it.

2 comments

  1. Hi! I've always been fan of Korean desserts and Cafe Seolhwa is my fav spot! I must say that I couldn't agree more with your post! Love your blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear from you.

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.