Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines

DONG-A Hexaplus Fineliner

Friday, August 19, 2016


Baby You're So Fine.


If you're a creative person or you just like cute and colorful things, this color pens from DONG-A is definitely a must have. I recommend this for students, especially med students. You may use this for making colorful and creative reviewers and also on your planner. I always bring this in school and use it for arts and graphing, and it never disappoint me. The 0.4mm is so fine and the ink does not mark that much. I like that the colors really pop out, plus the fact that it's a smooth writing pen. You can choose for the 10 colors set or the 20 colors set. How good is that?
Rating: 3 out of 3.
Check out their Facebook page!

2 comments

  1. I enjoy you blog! it's cute and interesting. Keep on posting, love to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear from you.

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.