Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines

Cibo

Friday, September 2, 2016


Real. Modern. Italian.



We tried Cibo for the first time in Alabang Town Center and I was really satisfied with their good food, as well as, their friendly and very accommodating service. I ordered their Pollo Arrosto; it's basically roast organic chicken, with  black pepper, lemon on top, and parsley rice pilaf. Their chicken is so big. I really love it and it perfectly goes with the oil in the silver container. Another dish that we tried is their roast pork chop, specifically, Lombatine Di Maiale. Honestly, I like this more than the Pollo Arrosto because their pork is so tender and their mango marmellata sauce tastes so good. Of course, when you're eating at an Italian restaurant, pizza is definitely a must. We ordered Praga for their oval pizza which has mozzarella, smoked cooked ham, and mushrooms. I was really bloated after I ate here. But it's not a bad thing, since it means they really have good food and proves that they have big serving size. Plus, their price is not so bad at all, totally worth it.
Rating: 3 out of 3.
Great job Cibo!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear from you.

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.