Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines

Goody Ouchless Elastics

Wednesday, September 14, 2016


Black Elastics For Everyday Use.

This all black elastics from Goody is a must for those who like to put simple hair tie on their wrist so they can put their hair up easily. Like me! I like that it's elastic, gives strong hold, and really ouchless when you remove it from your hair. Its price is a bit expensive though. Luckily, when I bought it they were on sale! Check it on The SM Store. It also doesn't have metal which is good for our hair since metal causes hair damage like breakage.
Rating: 2 out of 3.
Visit http://goody.ph/ for more hair accessories and hair styling tools.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear from you.

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.