Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines

The Rib Shack: Four Cheese Pizza

Sunday, September 18, 2016



You're The One.

Though I did a blog post already for The Rib Shack, here's another one. But if you haven't seen the old one yet, you may click here. So we went back their for the nth time, and guess what, aside from our usual order, we tried and switched from their Meat Lovers pizza to their Four Cheese pizza. I must say that it's really good and I like it more, than their Meat Lovers pizza. It's cheesy and their thin crust is very crispy. For only Php350, you can now enjoy this yummy treat. Their Four Cheese pizza perfectly goes with their ribs. The Rib Shack is located at Rose Avenue in Las Piñas City. Check them out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear from you.

@d_flestado on Instagram

© Where And What To. Design by Fearne.